Thursday, September 20, 2007

My First Post

My name is Danielle and I am a junior at my high school. I work at the Crossroads Theatre and enjoy it very much. I live with my mom, dad, sister, brother, and my dog, Lucky. I also have a fish; he doesn't have a name. Trying to think of one for him. I enjoy roller-blading, swimming, horse-back riding, and four-wheeling. I am currently in the process of learning how to play golf from my dad. I also LOVE video games! Preferrably fantasy, not reality unless it's like GTA or Age of Empires. Those games are fun. I'm laid back so don't be afraid.
That's about it, so yeah...see ya around!

6 comments:

Kodi S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kodi S said...

Helloooo danielle
so i heard you play video games.
Same here, also I have my friend code for pokemon pearl that we were talking about the other day. It is 0688 2416 8596 and name is Kodi.If it doesnt register right just tells me but talk to you later.
- kodi kat

ps. someone i messes up the first comment post. Im such a newbie XD

pmChuckyAdkins said...

Video games are pretty sweet. I'm currently finishing up Halo 3.

John B. Computer Student said...

I think it's cool that you like to ride 4-wheelers, I've rode a 4-wheeler a couple of times. My cousin in Des Moines has one but he flipped it showing off. I thought it was funny, so I laughed at him the rest of the day.

Paige Z said...

I love to go four-wheeling as well. I want one for Christmas, but I doubt thats going to happen!

Asmir13 said...

I think its cool that you like games so much I used to play Runescape and was wondering if you play?

www.runescape.com/